You indulged, you had fun and you shared your favourite pork dishes with us. We’ve loved all the submissions that we’ve received thus far and we have chosen our first group of winners, who will each receive a R1000 Food Lovers’ Market pork voucher! Kubendra Daniel John Willem Ryan To stand a chance to win,
Rassie Erasmus’ Springboks found themselves winning their first Rugby Championship in Salta on 10 August.Winning the Rugby Championship in a World Cup year has always been a curse because the winning team has not gone on to find victory at the major event.
Springbok Women’s coach Stanley Raubenheimer has named his side for their winner-takes-all 2021 World Cup qualifying match against Kenya at the Bosman Stadium in Brakpan on Saturday.
As 2018 draws to a close, now is a good time to look back on the year and identify South Africa’s sporting highlights. We saw the resurgence of the Springboks, a couple of cracking Test cricket series in which the Proteas came out on top while Kevin Anderson had a simply stellar year.
- Hitting the right note: Ndlovu Youth Choir are in the finals of America’s Got Talent!
- Carrol Boyes wanted her brand to live on ‘long after I’m gone’. Here’s how the former teacher built a global business
- A SA interior design firm has again been named one of the world’s best
- Semenya powers to victory at Prefontaine Classic
- Arnold Vosloo on the first thing he buys when he lands in SA: ‘A Stoney Ginger Beer and a Bar One’
- Charlize Theron makes Forbes top 10 highest-paid actresses in the world
- Try this tasty pork curry for dinner tonight
- And this week’s winners are…
- The true South African heroes of CWC 2019
- Butternut and pork cannelloni